It's VITALITY WEEK!
Week 2 has arrived (our weeks run Monday to Sunday, for those who were wondering) and with it comes a burst of energy, more attention to food and letting go of the 'tapes.' I mean, tapes WERE totally last century.
I have to admit, there have been a couple of times during meals when I try to imagine the journey my meal took on its way to my plate, and I cannot, for the life of me think of how a certain food grew! Any one else experience that?
I've heard some awesome feedback on meditation. One woman said to me, "I didn't get it before, but now I get it!" It's like that, isn't it? You can't study it, learn it, perfect it, you just practice it and in time it makes sense! Generally, I have heard that there is a real difference to the day when it is begun with meditation. I know that personally, meditation starts me on the right foot.
I will be the first to admit, I've been hanging on to a couple annoying 'tapes' for quite some time. This week is one of my favorite weeks of meditation, because I can actually see what I keep playing out, and I can mentally take the time to let them go. I actually imagine cassette tapes, and the ribbon coming out as part of my meditation.
Well, that's it from the peanut gallery for now. (In case you were wondering, the peanut is actually a pea rather than a nut, and it grows on a plant.)
See ya'll at the studio...
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment