Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fruit Fast going too slow

Hi guys,
Well the fruit fast is harder than I thought it was going to be. It's the second day and I'm starving. I just can't seem to get a feeling of fullness no matter how much fruit I eat, I don't know if this means something. I just feel an emptiness in my stomach. The only fruit that makes me feel halfway satisfied is avocados, so I guess that will be the theme for today and tomm. Hope everyone else is doing well, and thank you Melanie for reminding me that these 3 days are not about what I eat, but about what I feel. I definitely have a lot coming up.
Kintu

2 comments:

Wanderin Yogini said...

Kintu, also try to drink a lot of water. Our body likes to deceive us that we are hungry when a nice tall glass of H20 will do the trick to fill us up! Halfway through the day, AND THE CLEANSE! Hooray!

Mindy B said...

Hi Kintu,
If you also like bananas try making a smoothie with banana as the main ingredient. That should help. Have a wonderful day! Mindy