Friday, September 12, 2008

A little pre-planning goes a long way!

A suggestion from having done this before... don't wait until Sunday night or Monday morning to buy your fruit! It can be a fun and exciting outing to the grocery if done ahead of time. Last minute could be quite frustrating!

I had a problem with the fruit cleanse because of all the acidity in fruit. I ended up getting sores all inside my mouth, BUT avocados saved me! As you all know, avacados can only be eaten at ripeness, so stock up now! =)

And another thing, I was NEVER hungry on this cleanse. So if that is your fear, you can drop it. You can eat as much fruit as you want, so you will not go hungry. Vary the fruit and it will be a fiesta! Listen to your body and what it needs. Remember it is only 3 days.

WE CAN DO THIS!

No comments: