Thursday, September 4, 2008

Being tested.

Still missing you all. I finally came back to town this week, and I was so excited to finally get back in class. But oh no- the world is testing me I think!

Yesterday I forgot I had a meeting planned just in time to finish before class, but not enough time to make it there and set up my mat. Then today, my afternoon appointments ran late, and what do you know, I'm in the same boat- writing a blog- when I should be saying "Ahhhh" in some beautifully painful pose Mark has us in. I am so jealous of you all. And I feel guilty because I said I would be here today.

AM I being tested? Mark said we need to "show up for ourselves first." Is that what has been happening all along? Am I not putting my body first? I want to. It just doesn't seem so easy some days. Maybe that is a part of vitality. Not feeling run over, and run down like my schedule is running me. But instead making my body so fresh and healthy and strong it controls my life. Maybe I can only be in control after I put myself first?

So this is my rant for today. Thanks for listening. Still missing you all and my new found yoga. Tomorrow- my body first- YOGA FIRST.

-Shalini

No comments: