I hope everyone has been doing well. My meditation has gotten more powerful since I've started concentrating on "being still and knowing."
I'm sure most of you know that, like many of Baron's foundations, it comes directly from the Bible: "Be still and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10).
As I keep my thumbs together my spirit and breathing enter into the stillness offered by the knowledge He is God.
As far as diet, it's easy for me to eat only fruits and veggies, but I sometimes eat meat without feeling like I "cheated" in any way at all. I haven't looked at the cookbook Mindy suggested but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like it.
I've been coming to the studio when I can, but the Baron cds rocks in my living room when I can't make the trip to Southside. It aint the same has having Ms. Pam kick my butt, but when I turn off the airconditioner and open the front door it's good. The 20 minute sessions have kept me on track, on days when I felt I had NO time for anything. It's like taking time out to give yourself a 20 minute hug.
Unfortuately I will not be at the meeting on Wednesday night. The following Wednesday (week 4) looks bleak too. My sister, in Atlanta, is having a baby and plans to have her membranes stripped tomorrow. I'll be helping her for a week, but I plan to do the fruit fast while I'm with her. So although absent in the flesh, I'll be with you in spirit. Still committed to myself, the program and ALL YA'LL!
Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment