Friday, August 29, 2008

Miss you all and yoga!

Just wanted to say hi and let you all know I am really missing class. After only being there two days this week I am craving some intense yoga! I am visiting my brother in Ft. Lauderdale, but I'll be back in town soon and I can't wait to get back to the studio. I really need the regular routine of coming in because I am so new to keeping my practice that it's still a challenge for me. Seems like everyone else is really having a much easier time with the regular practices and meditations. I think once my schedule is back to normal I should be able to get in the groove. I have to admit, it has been a bit a of a mental struggle trying to push myself to do it on my own.

Miss you though : )
See you next week!
Shalini

No comments: