Hey fellow yogis (yogis is right, right? remember I'm new at this stuff)
I had my first meditation breakthrough this morning. It was awesome. Amazing. Incredible. I vibrated before I knew it! (I set my phone alarm on vibrate. Nice break from a loud alarm...) But really, I have never, and I mean never, been able to meditate! I had the usual trouble in concentration ofcourse. Kept having to come back to Om Namo Shiva, and think of my thumbs, etc. But it was such a great achievement. And relief. And pleasure. I can't wait for tonight.
The food thing is going alright. I totally agree that taking time to shop and buy and sit down with whole foods is what keeps me from them most. I find I eat hot foods most, but when I eat cooling foods I feel cleaner and better somehow. Infact I'm craving cooling foods. I crave watermelon all day. I can't wait for the 3 days of fruit. I'll be in heaven.
See you soon : )
- Shalini
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment