No worries on being number two Effie. It was your unintended gift to me today : )
It brought me much relief as I have been online all morning, doing just what Mark said we should not do these 40 days- but it's soo my routine, online Outlook emails, checking notes in my day planner, a zillion phonecalls to the office and clients.
Am I already sucking the zen out of the blogs? Lol.
But I made a commitment to making myself good and you good. So from tomorrow... a different morning routine!
I'd love any suggestions. I will see you all tonight in class. Thanks so much for being a part of my journey.
Shalini -
Ps. I can't wait to share my story some night about what my Blogger name means and how it came about.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment