Well let me just say that reading through the posts I can really see the beauty in this program. It is so nice and comforting to know that there are other people experiencing the SAME things as I am. I am not as alone in my feelings as I thought. The food hasn't been too challenging, well I lie. I work in a restaurant (Mimis Cafe in the Town Center) and we have these muffins, I swear they are laced with something, maybe what Chrissy puts in the kool-aid (jk Chrissy) but anyway, I find myself snacking on them throughout my shift when I really don't even want them, they just look really good and I know they taste good. But they are not what I want, so I really just need to stop (easier said than done though) But other then that this week has been a lot of fun. It's been nice to see all the familiar faces around the studio on a more frequent basis, keep it up yall and see you soon!
in peace in love
Siddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment