I'm teasing, of course. I woke up today thinking I won something on ebay last week and forgot to pay. So I zoomed out of bed to my COMPUTER and found I'd been outbid. Then I checked my email, and got a sinking feeling that I was starting out all wrong.
Bad Chrissy.
So I logged off, got back in bed, and shut my eyes for 10 minutes. Then I sat up in bed and began my meditation. Pretending the ebay thing never happened. I'm kind of slack on myself that way-- I pretty much always give myself a second chance.
I decided to check out the food thing, like whether I'm hot or cold. Since I've been craving the cumcumber-dill combo for the last week I decided to stick with cold for now. I made some very kick-butt avacado cucumber dill soup and I'm happy to say it was de-lish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
got any leftovers of the soup? sounds like it would go very nicely with a nice glass of kool aid...hahaha.
Post a Comment